Jared Shelden
- CFI-3 Advanced Field Investigator
- CAG Team Member
Growing up in southeastern Colorado, in one of the least densely populated areas in the whole continental United States, smack dab among the 37th parallel, I had ample time and opportunity to spend many nights gazing upon an unmolested starry night sky – watching, learning, and wondering… What is out there?
It was there, among the yucca spotted plains and low rising mesas, that a lifelong passion for exploration and the unknown was born.
I now live in Edmond with my beautiful wife and sweetly rambunctious 2-year-old daughter – who I’m excited to share my new adventures with. Other things I enjoy include reading, camping, history, sci fi, deep conversation and learning new things.
Currently, I am a marketing professional with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing and project management. I’m excited to be able offer my knowledge in analytical skills, project management, and communication to the OK MUFON Network as a Field Investigator.
Knowledge gained throughout a lifetime of curiosity and professional development. What I am most excited for though, is to meet all of you and make new friends among such a wonderful community. Feel free to reach out!

No comments:
Post a Comment